The Queensland Plan Disability Focus Group
30 Jun 2013 | Adam
We are hosting a focus group from the disability community for the Queensland Plan this Wednesday afternoon (exact times to be confirmed). If you are passionate about the future of people with disabilities in Queensland and would like to have your voice heard please contact us! We are looking for 12 people to come along to the focus group on Wednesday afternoon 3rd July, 2013. Please contact us if you would like to be a part of this group to have your voice heard. We can only have 12 people at the meeting however we want ALL of your opinions, thoughts, ideas & dreams! So please contact us and we will make sure your voice is heard.
The questions are:
- In the context of living in the community, how do we move our focus from me to we?
- How do we create and foster an education culture that teaches skills and values to meet global challenges and optimise regional strengths?
- How do we empower and educate individuals, communities and institutions to embrace responsibility for an active and healthy lifestyle?
- How do we structure our economy to ensure our children inherit a resilient future?
- How do we strengthen our economic future and achieve sustainable landscapes?
- How do we attract and retain the brightest minds and ideas where they are most needed and capitalise on global opportunities?
With this focus group we hope to address each of these questions from the perspective of the disability community.
To be a part of the Wednesday afternoon focus group please email us telling us a little about yourself and your situation (we hope to have a representative from different parts of the disability community). If you would like to share your contribution in response to the questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org or via our contact page or alternatively you can go straight to the Queensland Plan page here.
We’ve postponed the focus group to the 26th July. If you’re interested in being a part of this please contact us.
Notice: Theme without comments.php is deprecated since version 3.0.0 with no alternative available. Please include a comments.php template in your theme. in /hsphere/local/home/cupfromabove/cupfromabove.com.au/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3962